Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Star Trek!

So I'm back from a weekend of fun with the family! I was going to write a post somewhere along the lines of "fun stuff I did last weekend", but then STAR TREK happened. I finally saw it with the fam back home, and holy jeez! It was awesome! Then I was going to review the movie, but I realized that the internet is full of nerds, and therefore presumably full of star trek reviews. And really, I don't give a damn about debating the merits of the movie; it was full of win! So here's my tack; I shall now break down for you the boneability (scientific term!) of each character. So press on, dear reader, and learn who to lust after!

SUBJECT ONE: NYOTA UHURA



+ Great body
+ Sexy eyes
- No gonads

OVERALL SCORE: BONEABLE




SUBJECT TWO: HIKARU SULU

+ Okay looking
+ Skilled at fencing
- Kind of boring

OVERALL SCORE: ALMOST BONEABLE

SUBJECT THREE: MONTGOMERY SCOTT

+ Hilarious
+ Said "I'm givin' 'er all she's got, captain!"
- A little dumpy

OVERALL SCORE: ALMOST BONEABLE (may get a pass for being Shaun of the dead)

SUBJECT FOUR: "BONES"

+ Fairly attractive
+ Said "Damn it, man, I'm a doctor, not a physicist!"
- All he has left are his bones

OVERALL SCORE: KIND OF BONEABLE

SUBJECT FIVE: PAVEL CHEKOV

DANGER! ADVERTENCIA! ACHTUNG!

JAILBAIT!!!!!


SUBJECT SIX: JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK


+ Cute x10
+ Can take a punch (double points!)
+ Awesome name
- Man whore

OVERALL SCORE: HIGHLY BONEABLE

SUBJECT SEVEN: SPOCK (NOT SPOCK PRIME!)


+ Fairly attractive
+ Genius
- Haircut so bad it defies the laws of physics
- Confuses my brain due to memories of Leonard Nimoy
+/- Likes choking people (depends on what you're into)

OVERALL SCORE: HIGHLY BONEABLE

SUBJECT EIGHT: NERO


*Hurp!*
*Hlllgh*
*Lllp*
*BLAAAAAARFFFF!*

I think I need to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment